Window Cleaning Framework Now Live!
The Window Cleaning Framework is now available for NEUPC and NWUPC members to use. The agreement went live on the 2nd December 2019 and will run to 1st December 2022, with the option of a 1-year extension.
Agreement Reference: EFM2027NE
This agreement replaces the current window cleaning framework available to NEUPC members. The scope of the tender includes the provision of internal and external window cleaning services, roof lights, canopies, bridges, power hosing, abseiling services, shelters, signs and other cleaning services.
The Framework Agreement has been let in six regional Lots as described below:
- Lot 1 – Yorkshire and Humberside
- Lot 2 – East Midlands
- Lot 3 – West Midlands
- Lot 4 – Cheshire, Merseyside and North Wales
- Lot 5 – North West
- Lot 6 – Northern Ireland
Calls offs are via further competition, direct award or through the desktop calculator.
At NEUPC, Responsible Procurement means ensuring all environmental, social and economic considerations are included in our activities, this includes the tender evaluations. Therefore, sustainability accounts for 10% of the weighting during the evaluation process. This covers environmental impact, modern slavery and equality.
How will your institution benefit from using this framework?
- Quick and easy to use via direct award
- All suppliers have been assessed against key Sustainability criteria as an assessment criterion ensuring all suppliers have relevant sustainability credentials
- Adjustable sustainability criteria at call-off stage to be changed depending on the priorities of the institution
- MI reporting at consortia level will be direct, improving savings reports for members
- Suppliers have signed up to additional call off KPIs within the call off Contracts, Suppliers must be prepared to meet Key Performance Indicators for individual call off Contracts in the areas defined below, to reflect minimum standards of service delivery requirements as stated in the Specification
- Please visit the Buyers Guide on HE Contracts for the full list of benefits of the framework.
Any questions can be directed to Soft FM Category Manager: Sam Wells