Updates to HE Contracts
Heads of the UK Purchasing consortia recently approved a list of developments collated by the HE Contracts user group. The developments will be implemented in 3 stages in the coming months and include:
- Increased file upload side of 50mb providing end users with more complete framework data
- The document tab will be displayed at Lot level, resolving the current confusion where documents (such as buyers guides and price lists) are only displayed at the overarching agreement level)
- Reports will be improved by removing blank lines and enabling email addresses to be included, which means generated reports will be in a more useable format
- Notifications are being updated, with the “subscriber added” and “document archived” notifications being removed. End users will benefit from this as it will be clearer when frameworks have had meaningful updates
- The order of documents will be fixed, with the Buyers Guide appearing first and Archived documents displayed last. This consistency for end users will minimise the risk of confusion particularly with archived documents
- New reports will allow consortia users to see exceptions of bad data, altering them to incomplete framework information, ensuring that end users are presented with full information on all agreements
- Improved search functionality will make it easier for end users to find relevant agreements, with search returns being made clearer with regards to the agreement status.
For more information, please contact Andy Hughes.