eProcurement System Framework - Now Live
The eProcurement System Framework is now live.
It is now available on HEC and Hunter. This fills the gap in the market with an agreement available to all UK University Purchasing Consortia members which is both HE specific and EU-compliant.
This framework went live on 16/09/2019 and will run until 15/09/2024.
The single-supplier agreement allows members to create a bespoke system from a choice of modules, including:
- eContract Management
- Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS)
- Complete Solution
The above modules have been fully costed in terms of data transfer, training, landing pages and any ad hoc consultancy.
The agreement offers process savings, reduced risk and standard service level agreements, providing a compliant route to market. The long term strategy of this being is also to create a more efficient route to market for both UKUPC members and suppliers by promoting one system to be used by all.
Members using the agreement will benefit from:
- Best value consortia members and an easy and compliant route to the market
- A branded landing page for each consortium or member institution
- A 5% discount for those calling-off a five-year contract as opposed to a three year one. In addition, any subsequent modules adopted during the five-year contract will have the same 5% discount applied.
- Spread of all contract costs over the contract duration to avoid a spike in cost in the first year of the contract. This includes the price of implementation, training, licenses and any other costs listed in the Pricing Schedule.
- A thoroughly pre-qualified and evaluated appointed supplier.
- Provision of structured SLAs to ensure effective commercial and operational management of the framework agreement
- All-in-one arrangement to create a bespoke eProcurement system for each Awarding Authority. This covers all eProcurement system modules, licensing arrangements, implementation, training, data transfer and consultancy services.
- Fixed pricing.
We are proud to announce that the supplier awarded onto the Framework Agreement is:
- EU Supply PLC