Office, Computer and Library Supplies Framework is now LIVE!
The award of the national Office, Computer and Library Supplies Framework has taken place. The agreement started on 1st August 2019 for two years until 31st July 2021 with the option to extend for a further two years until the final date of 31st July 2023.
The agreement continues with the same structure as previously and has been split into three lots and awarded to the following suppliers:
The benefits of using this Framework Agreement are:
• More advantageous pricing based on economies of scale from aggregated spend.
• Savings can be base lined by comparing prices with the prices you previously paid.
• A single exercise to establish the overarching agreement and establish the Terms and Conditions of the Framework.
• Reduced administrative effort and associated cost savings.
• The development of a longer term relationship with suppliers which is mutually beneficial.
• You have the ability to call off from the agreement as and when required rather than needing to undertake a full tender process.
• The Framework allows for the flexibility to determine specific requirements at the call off stage.
• Framework Agreements support longer term business planning as they span a period of typically four years and allow some stability from market fluctuations.
• NWUPC and your Consortium will provide contract management support to you should you experience any issues with suppliers and will act in your best interests.
Thanks to the Tender Working Party Members including; Anthony Midgley, University of Leicester; Alison Bates, The University of Manchester; Chris Benson, Bangor University; Darran Whatley LUPC; Dave Fendle, Edge Hill University; Catherine Harrison, Durham University; Howard Allaway, HEPCW; Jayne Thorn, SUPC; Josh Cullen, APUC; Linda Sutton, Keele University; Lorona Watts, APUC; Michael Flagg, LUPC; Paul Eagleton, NEUPC.