NEUPC Training Sessions
You invested in us, now we’re investing in you!
The wait is over, we are now ready to take your bookings for our training sessions in partnership with NWUPC.
You can book your place here BOOK NOW
An overview of each session and presenter biographies can be viewed here: Programme Content
The important stuff:
- Only 2 people from each institution on each session
- Your Head of Procurement or equivalent needs to sign off your attendance
- Your first choice venue should be your own regional consortium
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the event or do not attend on the day we reserve the right to charge a £50 plus VAT administration fee
- Full day sessions will usually run from 09:30 to 16:30 but this may vary
- Half day morning sessions run from 09:30 to 12:30
- Half day afternoon sessions run from 13:30 to 16:30
- Leeds sessions will be held HERE
- Manchester Sessions will be held HERE
How much does it cost?
All courses are offered free of charge, however we have introduced a small conditional cancellation fee to make sure that as many people as possible can attend. Initially we will limit to two places per member on as first come, first served basis but we will take additional names in case places become available as a result of cancellation or if we decide to repeat the course at a later date due to high demand.
Who's it for?
Our training programme is available to all members of NEUPC and NWUPC. We want to make sure that support and guidance is available to everybody with some responsibility for procurement within our membership. Whether you are new to our procurement community or a seasoned practitioner, you will find something to help you in your procurement journey. We will be issuing more information on each session over the coming days to help with your booking decisions.
What if I have any questions?
- All booking enquiries should go to David McIntyre at [email protected]
- Your contact for NEUPC general queries is Laura Atkins at [email protected]
We hope that you get a lot from this round of training and we look forward to receiving your feedback. Don’t forget to let us have your suggestions for future events