Global Mobility Support Services Framework Launch
The Global Mobility Support Services Framework - led by the NWUPC is available to NEUPC members - is the first of its kind and will see a number of suppliers providing legal, taxation & accountancy, payroll, domiciliation and relocation advice and services to support the international reach of higher education institutions from October 2016.
The framework began on 1st October 2016 and will run until 30th September 2019, with a one-year extension option. It was developed “on behalf of the HE Sector to obtain sustainable value for money and legislative compliance in the procurement of services relating to global mobility”.
The successful organisations are
• Lot 1 –Legal Services o Ernst & Young o Eversheds o KPMG o Pricewaterhouse Coopers o Veale Wasbrough Vizards o Weightmans
• Lot 2 – Taxation & Accountancy Services o Deloitte o Ernst & Young o IPM Global Mobility o KPMG o Pricewaterhouse Coopers
• Lot 3 – International Payroll Services o Ernst & Young o IPM Global Mobility o KPMG o Pricewaterhouse Coopers
• Lot 4 – Domiciliation Services o Ernst & Young o IPM Global Mobility o KPMG o Pricewaterhouse Coopers
• Lot 5 – Domiciliation Services o Crown Worldwide o IPM Global Mobility o Pricewaterhouse Coopers o Lexicon Relocation o Relocation Support Services
The UK Higher Education offering is world-renowned, with a solid presence on global rankings. International collaboration is therefore crucial to these universities as it allows them to expand their reach and respond to demand - opening subsidiaries overseas or even arranging to have their programmes taught in institutions around the world, giving students the chance to receive some of the finest education and support in their home countries.
NWUPC collaborated with the British Universities Finance Directors Group (BUFDG), University Human Resources (UHR) Payroll Employment Group (PEG) and Universities & Colleges Employers Association (UCEA) on the creation of the framework to provide the sector with a compliant ready to use framework that will help with any Global Mobility issues.
View Framework agreement containing the Buyers Guide here. For more information contact Debbie Shore, NEUPC Category Manager on 0113 344 3961 or [email protected].