Gas Equipment Maintenance & Repair Services Agreement Now Live
NWUPC has awarded a national framework agreement for Gas Equipment Maintenance and Repair Services. This agreement will from 1st August 2019 until 31st July 2021 with the option to extend for two, one year extension periods to the 31st July 2023.
The agreement has been split into lots and awarded to the following suppliers:
Benefits of the agreement include:
- This new agreement has now been split down into a number of regional Lots with the aim to attract local Suppliers and achieve improved response times.
- More advantageous pricing based on economies of scale from aggregated spend.
- Savings can be base lined by comparing prices with the prices you previously paid.
- A single exercise to establish the overarching agreement and establish the Terms and Conditions of the Framework.
- Reduced administrative effort and associated cost savings.
- The development of a longer term relationship with suppliers which is mutually beneficial.
- You have the ability to call off from the agreement as and when required rather than needing to undertake a full tender process.
- The Framework allows for the flexibility to determine specific requirements at the call off stage.
- Framework Agreements support longer term business planning as they span a period of typically four years and allow some stability from market fluctuations.
For more information, including the Buyer’s Guide, please visit the HE Contracts Database.
For further information please contact Andy Hughes