Promotional Merchandise Agreement Awarded
Agreement Launch News
NEUPC Members can now access the new launch for the Promotional Merchandise Agreements.
NWUPC has awarded a national framework agreement for Promotional Merchandise. The agreement will run from 1st March 2019 until 28th February 2022 with the option to extend for 1 further year until 28th February 2023
The agreement has been split into lots and awarded to the following suppliers:
Lot 1 – Promotional Merchandise and Clothing
Allwag Promotions, Banner Group Limited, ESM Branding Ltd, Extravaganza Ltd, Get Yourself Noticed Ltd, Giftfinder Ltd, Hambleside Merchandise Ltd, PA Promotions Ltd, Silk Group Ltd, Streamline Corporate Ltd
Lot 2 – Vouchers and Gift Cards
TBC, discussions still in progress regarding terms and conditions
Lot 3 – Promotional Clothing
Alexandra, International Insignia, Intramark Group Limited, JSW Marketing Uniwear
Benefits of the agreement include:
- Savings are generated by harnessing the buying power of all the participating consortia Members.
- A multi Supplier Framework Agreement will ensure that Suppliers remain competitive through the life of the Framework Agreement; and
- Members have an OJEU compliant route to the market.
- The Framework Agreement saves the member time and resource through reducing the process to contract with the supplier. Members can Call-Off from the Framework Agreement through Direct Award or Further Competition saving considerable resources and thus providing savings to Members in terms of tendering costs.
- Suppliers have agreed a discount structure for all goods purchased through the Framework.
- NWUPC will be the Contract Manager for the Framework providing support to institutions and updates on market intelligence.
Thanks to the Tender Working Party Members for their invaluable help and knowledge.
For more information, including the Buyer’s Guide, please visit the HE Contracts Database.
For more information please contact; Paul Eagleton, Category Manager