Morgan Hunt - approved suppliers on the new TAP Recruitment Services framework are hosting a FREE Mental Health Masterclass with David Beeney. NEUPC members are invited to attend.
This free workshop will help create a strategy around Mental Health & Wellbeing to enable HR to put firm foundations into the workplace, raise awareness and enhance employee engagement.
9.15 am - Registration
9.30 am - David Beeney, fighting the myths of Mental Health.
We look at how we can create a kinder culture of trust where managers feel confident to ask employees about their wellbeing knowing how this dramatically improves employee energy, productivity, engagement and results.
- We explore what it is like to suffer in silence with a mental health issue in the workplace
- We improve our understanding of how employees learn to disguise their suffering
- We look to inspire employees to be more open by saying ‘its okay not to be okay’ and to share vulnerabilities
- We explore lots of ideas of how to create a kinder culture that drives energy levels and improves presenteeism.
- We look at the importance of using the right language to encourage honest and open conversation about wellbeing.
- We understand the importance of setting the tone from the top and what we mean by management education.
Q & A
11.30 am - finish
Please click on the link below to register to book your free place
Here is some feedback from David’s previous masterclass;
“Excellent speaker, thoroughly thought provoking, thank you Morgan Hunt for running this”
“Spectacular, inspiring human who has changed my thinking about a way forward with wellbeing in my organisation”
“Thought provoking and relevant to the workplace”
“David was an incredible speaker and the way in which he shared his personal experiences was extremely humbling”