Successful CIPS re-approval
The NEUPC CIPS Study Centre launched in September 2016, and we are pleased to confirm that following a standard re-approval visit on 13th May 2017 we are able to continue offering our CIPS study programme.
As part of the audit, we had to evidence our quality assurance procedures, learning resources, exam results and learner satisfaction. The assessors were very impressed with our management and delivery of CIPS programmes and apprenticeships and gave the following positive feedback:
• There is an excellent range materials available for learners to support the CIPS materials
• There is a well-qualified and knowledgeable team
• There is a very personal approach with learners
• Very good facilities were seen for the training room
• There are very good quality Assurance processes in place
• This is the Centre’s first monitoring since the approval last year. They have progressed well in a short time, with the very experienced Centre Lead developing a high standard of provision
In addition, we have been advised that given the high standard of delivery, the expertise of the centre lead and tutors, and our plans to expand and widen our delivery from September 2017, we are on track to improve to a CIPS Centre of Merit in April 2018.
We are all extremely proud of our CIPS learners and tutors, and look forward to welcoming new students on Levels 3, 4 and 5 in September 2017.
Find out more about our CIPS Study Centre – Enrol now to start September 2017.