Paper - Print and Specialist Agreement Awarded
NEUPC members can now access the NWUPC-led national framework agreement for Paper - Printing and Specialist. The agreement will run from 1st January 2018 until 31st December 2019 with the option to extend for a further year until 31st December 2020 and then an additional year until 31st December 2021 subject to supplier performance.
The agreement has been awarded to the following suppliers:
- Antalis Ltd
- Clyde Paper & Print
- Ebb Paper
- Paper4Print Ltd
- Premier Paper Group Ltd
- Springfield Business Papers
- WL Coller Ltd
Benefits of the agreement include:
- More advantageous pricing based on economies of scale from aggregated spend.
- Tightly controlled price review periods which is essential in the paper market which is volatile.
- Savings can be base lined by comparing prices with the prices you previously paid.
- A single exercise to establish the overarching agreement and establish the Terms and Conditions of the Framework.
- Reduced administrative effort and associated cost savings.
- The development of a longer term relationship with suppliers which is mutually beneficial.
- You have the ability to call off from the agreement as and when required rather than needing to undertake a full tender process.
- The Framework allows for the flexibility to determine specific requirements at the call off stage.
- Framework Agreements support longer term business planning as they span a period of typically four years and allow some stability from market fluctuations.
For more information, including the Buyer’s Guide, please visit HE Contracts.
For further information please contact Paul Eagleton, Office Supplies Category Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org