NWUPC Vehicle Hire Framework Agreement
NWUPC has awarded a national framework agreement for vehicle hire. The framework will run from the 1st April 2017 until the 31st March 2019 with the option to extend for 2 x 1 year periods until the 31st March 2021.
The framework has been split into 3 lots and awarded to the following suppliers:
Lot 1 Vehicle Hire
|Lot 2 Car Club||Lot 3 Leasing|
|Arnold Clark Finance Ltd t/a Arnold Clark Car & Van Rental||Co-wheels Car Club||Car Hire (Day of Swansea) Ltd t/a Days Rental|
|Car Hire (Day of Swansea) Ltd t/a Days Rental||Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Ltd||SG Fleet Ltd|
|Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Ltd||Europcar Group UK Ltd||SHB Hire Ltd|
|Europcar Group UK Ltd||Zipcar (UK) Ltd||U-drive Ltd|
|Limesquare Vehicle Rental Ltd||Wessex Fleet Solutions Ltd|
|Scot Group Ltd t/a Thrifty Car & Van Rental|
|SHB Hre Ltd|
|South Staffs Hire Ltd t/a SSH Selfdrive|
|Wessex Fleet Solutions Ltd|
Benefits of the agreement include:
- Delivering an overall saving on a range of products
- More advantageous pricing based on economies of scale from aggregated spend.
- Savings can be base lined by comparing prices with the prices you previously paid.
- A single exercise to establish the overarching agreement and establish the Terms and Conditions of the Framework.
- Reduced administrative effort and associated cost savings.
- The development of a longer term relationship with suppliers which is mutually beneficial.
- You have the ability to call off from the agreement as and when required rather than needing to undertake a full tender process.
- The Framework allows for the flexibility to determine specific requirements at the call off stage.
- Framework Agreements support longer term business planning as they span a period of typically four years and allow some stability from market fluctuations.
Thanks to the Tender Working Party Members:
|Kathy Houghton||Liverpool John Moores|
|Chris Silker||University of Liverpool|
|Graham Winwood||Lancaster University|
|Ian Rodham||University of Cumbria|
|Suzanne Carlisle||University of Southampton|
|David Middle||University of Sheffield|
University of Birmingham
|Lorraine Edwards||Keele University|
For more information, including the Buyer’s Guide, please visit the HE Contracts Database.
For further information please contact:
Senior Category Manager
0161 234 8003