New NETpositives Supplier Engagement Tool Now Live
The NETpositive Supplier Engagement Tool has been launched, and enables suppliers to develop a free NETpositive Sustainability action plan in line with the environmental, sustainability and institutional objectives of your HE customers.
There are a number of benefits that suppliers can experience as a result of using the tool:
- Undertake a simple sustainability analysis of their company impacts
- Create a bespoke action plan to help them become a sustainable supplier in line with your environmental, sustainability and corporate commitments
- Be signposted to business -relevant information, events and activities that will support their sustainability journey
- Demonstrate progress against their individual action plans
- Utilise the action plan to communicate what they are actually doing rather than what they are committed to at a policy level.
- Prepare for contract management discussions on sustainability.
We recommend that suppliers join the tool due to the benefits above and our commitment to sustainability. Further details, including how to use the tool, can be found on the NETpositives website.