New Agreement for Graduation Services Launched
NEUPC members can now access the new agreement for Ceremonial Gown and Photography Services.
This framework agreement was procured via the open tendering process and advertised on Bravo-Solution and in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU).
The agreement is divided in 4 lots:
- Lot 1: Gown Hire
- Lot 2: Gown Purchase
- Lot 3: Photography Services
- Lot 4: One stop shop ( this includes, Gown hire and Photography)
Benefits of using this agreement:
- A choice of 4 suppliers for each of the 4 lots.
- OJEU compliant tendering process.
- Savings and benefits that can be achieved for both students and HEI’s.
- Cost savings
- Price transparency
- Management Information and protection of revenue for members
For any further information on the framework, please contact NEUPC Category Manager Debbie Shore at: email@example.com