NEUPC Member Conference 2018 - Book Your Place!
Delegate bookings are now open for the NEUPC Member Conference 2018.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Positive Impacts”, and we’ll be exploring how as individuals, university teams and as a consortium we can have a positive effect on our own institutions, the High Education sector, our supply chains and beyond. By attending, you will better your understanding of the success that we are making through collaborative procurement and the positive impacts we can make on the wider community.
The conference is free to attend for NEUPC members, to secure your place please complete the online booking form. We are currently finalising the workshops and you will be able to select your preferences in March.
Our Keynote speaker this year is Philip Hesketh – a motivational speaker who will be sharing his insights on the psychology of persuasion and influence, and how we as individuals can make positive impacts by engaging in better working relationships with our colleagues and suppliers.
The main sponsor of this years conference is Landscape Printing Systems Ltd, a HP re-seller on the National Education Printers Agreement (NEPA).
Our top 5 reasons for attending:
- A great opportunity to network and share thoughts with fellow industry professionals
- A varied workshop programme which will include sessions on Brexit, GDPR, Modern Slavery, Personal Impact and more...
- Meet with suppliers from a wide range of frameworks in the small-scale exhibition at the heart of the conference area
- Hear from an engaging key note speaker who will give practical tips you can use for business development
- A fun and enjoyable day outside your usual working environment!
Please share this invite with colleagues in your institution who may also be interested in attending.