Manned Guarding and Associated Services Framework Launched
A new agreement has been launched for Manned Guarding and Associated Services. This agreement is available to members of NEUPC only.
The framework is intended to provide a full Manned Guarding Service with associated specialist lots for CCTV monitoring if only that service is required.
Lots were separated into 3 geographic Regions 1: North East, 2: Yorkshire and Humber and 3: Midlands.
Lot 1 - Manned Guarding
Companies bidding and being awarded to Lot 1 of this framework were expected to be able to provide the duties set out below which may form part of any call off.
- Out of hrs guarding
- CCTV monitoring,
- Static guarding,
- Mobile Patrols,
- Key holding,
- Building Security,
- Door supervisors
- Relevant administrative duties,
- Reception duties.
- Events security cover
- Car Park Management
Lot 2 - CCTV Monitoring
A specialist CCTV monitoring lot was also part of the framework and successful bidders were expected to supply where required services including onsite or offsite provision of a CCTV monitoring service by fully licenced staff. Compliance with all laws and regulation applicable to the service area is essential including but not limited to data protection.
- Market coverage in the supply base allows direct contact with leaders in the various specialist areas, some of which are not available on alternative frameworks.
- MI reporting at consortia level will be direct and so within control, improving savings reports for members.
- Direct control of contract management and reviews at consortia level.
- Significant cash savings as demonstrated in section 10
- Potential to achieve additional savings by committing to sole supply contracts
- Expert category specific evaluators supported the evaluation of bids.
- Inclusion of some SMEs in the award.
- Agreement at framework level for potential use of ‘Living Wage Foundation’ pay if desired.
Further Information on this framework can be found on HE Contracts.
For any queries relating to this agreement, please contact NEUPC Category Manager Andy Hughes at: email@example.com