Electrical Materials and Associated Products and Services Agreement Awarded
NEUPC Members are now able to access the multi-regional framework agreement for electrical materials and associated products and services. The agreement will run from 1st February 2018 until 31st January 2020 with the option to extend for one year until 31st January 2021 and a further one-year period until 31st January 2022.
The agreement has been awarded to the following suppliers:
- City Electrical Factors Limited
- Edmundson Electrical Limited
- Eyre & Elliston Limited
- Lancashire Electrical Distributors Limited
- Rexel UK Limited
- Smith Bros (Caer Conan) Wholesale Limited
- TN Robinson Limited
- YESSS (A) Electrical Limited
The agreement includes, but is not limited to, the following scope: Cable, Cable Management, Distribution and Switchgear; Heating, Ventilation and Washroom; Lamps, Lighting Control Gear, Luminaires, Security and Fire; Sustainable Energy Solutions, Test Equipment and Wiring Accessories.
Suppliers were able to offer, though it was not a mandatory requirement that the Supplier provide all, or any, of the following associated services:
- Lighting Scheme Design and Installation
- Energy Saving Surveys
- Removal, disposal and recycling services
- Managed Services including but not limited to Managed Stores.
For more information, including the Buyers’ Guide, please visit HE Contracts.
For further information please contact Lorraine Hayes, Head of Operational Procurement: [email protected]